Think about this…
Have you ever re-posted any type of videos on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media platforms? Probably more often than you can count… right?
Now just think…
Every time that you re-posted a video you were in fact promoting someone else’s product, service, business, music or ideas by leveraging social media, and as a result of your enthusiasm those individuals received free exposure/promotion.
How would you benefit if you flip flopped that situation and put yourself in a position where you are the one being promoted for absolutely FREE?
I would think that even if you’re not an entrepreneur, you can see the tremendous benefits and are probably thinking… “YES! I just need to know what to do.”
So how do you make it happen? How do you capitalize on this enormous tsunami-like social media marketing wave?
It starts with VIDEOS!
YOUR video (s) is the starting point. When you start producing and uploading videos you are leveraging one of the hottest marketing commodities.
- Because videos are great at transferring emotion!
- Videos allow you to connect at the heart level with your audience!
- Videos are more captivating & entertaining – aren’t they?
- More people in the history of humanity can view videos because of the smartphone revolution – they can enjoy them from just about anywhere!
And most important of all…
Give Google what they want and you’ll get what you want!
Google absolutely loves ranking videos at the top of the search engines.
They understand how to monetize videos for their own benefits and are willing to share revenue with video content creators. (this could be you)
Google ranks VIDEO content higher than any other content in their search engines and does so very rapidly. It’s not uncommon to see an uploaded videos appear on the first page of Google within a few days of posting. In fact we have seen videos show up at the top of the first page in a matter of hours, even minutes. It’s truly amazing! And here’s why…
Did you know, when you upload and leverage videos you are setting the Google algorithm and artificial intelligence in motion? And the potential for massive exposure is off the charts. I’m certain you have seen some of the silliest videos go absolutely viral with millions of views. Heck, average people have become famous online by shooting a video from their bedrooms.
Do all videos go viral? Absolutely not, but one thing is for certain, without videos you can’t compete with those who are leveraging them.
Because videos allow for higher ranking, what is the likelihood that more people will discover who you are and what you do?
Here’s what we found…
Not enough people produce/record and upload their own videos, but they sure love to share (viral market) and upload other people’s videos. If that’s you, listen up…
If you are not producing and uploading your very own videos you are not benefiting from the awesome power of social media marketing and what Google is doing!
And if you are not leveraging videos and Google’s awesome marketing power, you need to ask yourself; why not?
Is it because (like many people) you are reluctant to get behind the camera? More on that in just a moment.
And what about the You Tube phenomena that’s right at your finger tips?
This has huge marketing potential.
It simply boggles the mind as to how many people spend countless hours watching other people’s videos.
What if they were viewing YOUR videos?
Here are some of YouTube Statistics…
- YouTube has over a billion users (almost a third of all people on the Internet) every day, people watch hundreds of millions of hours of YouTube videos and generate billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube has increased by 60% year after year, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- The number of people watching YouTube each day has increased by 40% year after year since March 2014.
- The number of users coming to YouTube who start at the YouTube homepage, similar to the way they might turn on their TV, has increased by more than 3x year after year.
Are you with me so far? Ok so video it is!
Here are a few other important questions…
So why is it that most people just don’t get behind the camera, and shoot/upload their own videos?
Why is it that they don’t make it a habit on a consistent basis and record videos?
There are many reasons, here are just a few of them …
- People are generally camera shy.
It’s similar to public speaking – one of the top fears people have.
- Most people are not very technical.
- Most people have never been taught the basics re: sound, lighting, camera angles for shooting quality videos.
- Many people don’t realize how easy it is to shoot professional looking videos by leveraging the cam on their smart devices.
- Most people believe that shooting videos is an expensive proposition.
Here it is…
We are very proud of it because it’s going to help a lot of people and it’s going to help you too!
The “How To Produce Professional Social Media Videos” series consists of 8 QUICK TIPS VIDEO (average length just 7 minutes and loaded with great insights and practical tips for non technical people).
You’ll receive one video per day for 8 consecutive days starting today. You’ll also receive additional goodies, like free technologies to help you with your learning process. We expect you’ll be inspired and the knowledge gained should drive you into action re: social media video marketing. Check it out.
And just one last thing…
The insights provided during this series will remove your fears about the camera. The strategies will help you gain confidence to get started on the right footing with social media video marketing. In fact what you’re about to learn is going to make your life so much better when it comes to online marketing and social video marketing.
Have fun with it and when you see the wisdom in it, please pass it on – help us help others. Thanking you in advance for doing so.