Did you know that Google’s # 1 strategy for creating massive exposure for you and your business is right at your finger tip?
Imagine this… What if you just knew how to leverage the camera on your smart phone, tablet or computer to produce powerful social media marketing videos. What would this do for your business?
It’s fun and super easy!
“I didn’t realize this is a whole lot easier than I thought it would be. So simple and concise; it should be called “Social Media Videos for Dummies”!
~ Ashley Steven Gay
When you subscribe and view our 8 (free) quick tips videos
“How to produce professional social media videos …for non technical people”
You will walk away knowing…
- how to detect the most common technology issue (seldom ever talked about) that prevents most people from getting started
- how to optimize your audio and video quality to come across like a pro
- simple and cost effective lighting techniques required to produce HD quality videos that people will want to view
- how to test your camera to see if it is truly HD compatible
- camera angles > the 1/3 – 2/3 screen for your videos to really standout from the amateurs
- how to set up your environment to eliminate distractions and keep the focus on your message
- techniques to trick your brain (to eliminate your fears) and be natural and comfortable behind the camera
- the single most important technique to connect with your viewer (audience) when using your webcam
- how to optimize your computer for better video and sound quality
- strategies to assure that you feel great about your video (s)
- and so much more!
As a result of listening to our 8 quick tips videos…
- You’ll know what to do to produce professional looking short clip videos
- You’ll have gained the necessary confidence to record more videos
- You’ll be setting into motion the Google algorithm to promote your ideas, product/services or music to the world
“How To Produce Professional Social Media Videos … for non technical people”
8 short clip videos yours for absolutely free!
For instant access, simply insert your name and email into the form located below the video!
“I went through each video and found them to be very easy and clear for the non-techie like me. How to Produce Social Media Videos quick tips are short which means there was no fluff just good juicy meaningful information. Easy to follow and most importantly easy to implement. In one afternoon I made 10 short tips videos using these step by step techniques.”
Linda Hampton RN, MSN
A Production of InTheZoneTV.com